Why join the Humanizing Brand Experience movement?
Check out the reasons healthcare organizations should join the Humanizing Brand Experience movement and get a sneak peek of expectations for our Volume 6 report.
Our first five annual Humanizing Brand Experience reports provided rich insights about consumers, brands and experiences, and enabled leaders to build more meaningful, human connections.
Our next edition will delve even more deeply into the consumer and the unique needs they each have when engaging with health, care, and wellness.
- We’ll dig into access, a key contributor to sluggish recovery while we tackle the impediments to people choosing healthcare, which puts further pressure on the bottom line.
- We’ll follow up on the emergent holistic health trends from this year while addressing how mindsets around virtual care, whole person health, and health equity continue to change.
- We’ll deconstruct how choices are made in healthcare that will empower brand, marketing, and culture leaders to fully understand and leverage the power of brand and build better experiences.
You need these insights to drive authentic, human connections with your consumers.
Learn more: Humanizing Brand Experience membership
More data detail on what we’ll dive into
So much has changed in the healthcare world, if you are not already putting the consumer at the center of everything you do, now is the time. Get the data and insights you need to drive experience change to stay competitive and to power your own successful future. The data key features that will help tell an in-depth and holistic story come from:
- Robust national data for comparison – over 60 markets
- Data on 200+ health systems, plus disruptor brands, that you can’t get elsewhere
- Data on all key facets of the brand, not just functional drivers or traditional marketing metrics
- A holistic perspective of experience that takes into account what happens outside the four walls of the hospital
This really is the only study of its kind
Monigle’s Humanizing Brand Experience study measures brand in a way that is unique compared to all other measurement approaches that currently exist in the healthcare landscape. Rather than simply relying on traditional brand metrics, we created a proprietary approach, built on academic research, to understanding what matters most to consumers during the entire health care experience. We measure tangible, proven experience drivers that have direct impact on consumer choice and advocacy.
- HCAHPS Performance: Humanizing Brand Experience is the only study with a proven strong correlation between brand equity and HCAHPS scores on a national scale. Focusing on this specific mix of humanized brand experience attributes predicts 75% of future consumer behavior.
- Experience delivery on the attributes improves scores and revenue: Delivering against humanized brand experience attributes directly impacts HCAHPS performance, and thus revenue in a time in which revenue driving for healthcare is a top priority.
- The only integrated national brand picture—with a ranking of over 200+ brands in all key markets nationally, on a consistent set of metrics that matter. You see the full picture as well as your local market dynamics with the robust data and insights.
- The only study that looks at the entire experience—what happens before, during and after a visit, giving you the holistic picture of consumer experience, allowing you to make impact where it matters in all stages of the journey
- The only consumer-centric study that looks at all facets of experience, including functional, emotional, behavioral, and sensorial drivers, truly delivering on a complete picture of experience.
Interested in learning more about how to get involved? It’s easy. Check out our page here or schedule a meeting to let us walk you through an example dashboard and the details of what it means to be a member of this important healthcare movement.
Don’t just take it from us. Learn from others what it has meant to their organizations:
“The Monigle study is, from my perspective, one of the most comprehensive brand experience studies of healthcare available. It’s just an incredible resource. I’ve participated in it from the beginning of the survey five years ago, from my prior work at UChicago Medicine, and then continued participating when I moved to The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. The Monigle study is a tremendous resource because of the way it analyzes the key elements of what makes a brand experience in totality. It provides deep insights into the many ways in which consumers interact with brands, the way they think of brands, so it really is the essence of looking at what it takes to build a world-class brand in the eyes of the consumer.”
William “Skip” Hidlay
Chief Communications and Marketing Officer
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center