Our first four Humanizing Brand Experience reports provided rich insights about consumers, brands, and experiences, and enabled leaders to build more meaningful, human connections. Become a member today and get the critical insights you need to create a more human healthcare brand.
Built by Monigle’s dedicated in-house Insights team using a proprietary approach to understanding and building brand experiences, the Humanizing Brand Experience research and reports have changed the way healthcare marketing leaders view and manage experience. The insights provided in our first four reports enabled brand leaders to mobilize key team members, break down silos and create a movement in their organizations by providing a new, multi-faceted and actionable framework for thinking about their brands.
The Humanizing Brand Experience Vol 5 report, brought to you in partnership with SHSMD (Society for Health Care Strategy and Market Development) and AHA (American Hospital Association), will delve even more deeply into consumerization and how new digital care spaces and the holistic health movement have impacted the consumer mindset, changed expectations and shaped behavior that will last far into the future.
Deconstructing how choices are made in healthcare will equip the modern brand leader to fully understand and leverage the power of brand and build better experiences. You need these unique insights to drive authentic, human connections with your consumers.
Join the movement to be part of Humanizing Brand Experience.
“Humanizing Brand Experience has become required reading for our entire executive team.”Amy StevensVice President of Marketing and Communications, Tidelands Health
Benefits of Membership
Be part of Humanizing Brand Experience. As a member, you can maximize this powerful set of tools and resources for you and your team, including:
- Brand Dashboard
- Detailed dashboard of your brand data + any 3 competitors of your choice. These competitors can be from your local market, or they can be national brands you want to benchmark against.
- Robust data on all facets of the brand including functional, emotional, behavioral, and sensorial metrics.
- First Access to the Insights Exclusive access to national findings and trends for you and your organization delivered prior to the national launch of the report and rankings so you can take action sooner.
- Full Report Access Get the full copy of the report in digital form, which contains all the national data, trends, forecasts and the full list of ranked brands.
- Two Executive Presentations
- A curated deep dive into your brand dashboard, including key areas of opportunity
- A curated executive summary of key national highlights, trends, and implications
- New this year! You’ll be part of a collective of industry peers and experts, intent on learning, adapting, and improving offerings to redefine how healthcare is experienced. Members will have the ability to easily crowdsource ideas, ask questions, and test theories with industry peers and experts. The collective will fuel healthcare’s evolution with specific benefits including:
- Quarterly, collaborative thought leadership discussions
- Access to timely, expertly crafted research on topics members help choose
- A resource and connection portal
- Bi-weekly emails of insightful content that inspires new perspectives and weaves in tactical takeaways that could be implemented right away
This is the only study of its kind
- The only study that has proven there is a strong correlation between brand equity and HCAHPS scores on a national scale
- Establishing the commercial value of brand and experience measures for the C-Suite
- Quantifying the levers that can be pulled to increase HCAHPS performance
- The only integrated national brand picture—with a ranking of over 200 brands on a consistent set of metrics that matter
- The only study that looks at the entire experience—what happens before, during and after a visit
- The only consumer-centric study that looks at all facets of experience, including functional, emotional, behavioral, and sensorial drivers