BBVA-PNC Brand Conversion
Monigle designed and managed the signage conversion for the merger of PNC Financial Services Group (and their subsidiary PNC Bank) and BBVA USA over the Indigenous Peoples’ holiday weekend. The merger represents a major expansion for PNC across the western United States and places them in 29 of the top 30 markets in the US.
Monigle has been a proud partner with PNC through their strong growth strategy starting with the acquisition of National City Bank in 2008.
Key highlights from the conversion:
- 755 locations rebranded from BBVA to PNC
- Conversion occurred over 3-day Indigenous Peoples’ holiday weekend
- 160 locations rebranded with new signage
- The remaining rebranded with temporary banners while manufacturing of new signs is completed
- 6 primary national sign manufacturers combined with over 50 local installation contractors managed by Monigle from our Denver command center
- Over 1,500 site inspections by Monigle’s team of 30 over the conversion weekend
- Approximately 4 months from release of work to contractors to launch weekend
- 100% complete brand conversion delivered for a successful opening as PNC on Tuesday morning!