Now more than ever, financial institutions need actionable insights and tools to measure, manage, and humanize their customer experience.
In partnership with American Banker and built by Monigle’s dedicated in-house Insights team using a proprietary approach to understanding and building customer experiences, the Humanizing Customer Experience research and report have changed the way leaders in financial services view and manage customer experience.
Through this report, you’ll gain a thorough understanding of the key national experience trends, and consumer insights around attitudes and behaviors impacting the financial services sector. It will empower you to build “best-in-class” customer experiences, develop intentional customer strategies, optimize physical and digital tactics, and adapt to best serve both your current and future generations of customers.
Ready to move your organization toward the future? Join the movement and become a Humanizing Customer Experience member today!
Interested in learning more about Membership?
Complete the form below
Benefits of Membership
Be a part of Humanizing Customer Experience. As a member, you can maximize this powerful set of tools and resources for your organization, including:
- Customer experience playbook that includes a tailored assessment of your organization’s customer experience, directly alongside your three chosen competitors.
Your playbook contains:
- Introduction to our approach and model
- Top ranked brands (including overall score, national ranking, and ranking within your identified competitor set)
- Comparison data alongside your three chosen competitor brands from the top 50 on customer outcomes (Customer Experience score, satisfaction, advocacy), and performance drivers (including 60+ experience drivers evaluated over four dimensions: sensorial, intellectual, emotional and behavioral).
- Custom insights and a 3-step action plan, outlining priorities to build a picture for future success
- Appendix containing details of the Humanizing Customer Experience scoring system and research methodology
- Full Report Access with detailed context on key industry trends, attitudes, and behaviors linked to key challenges and opportunities.
- Two Interactive Executive Presentations
- A curated deep dive into your brand playbook, including key areas of opportunity
- A curated executive summary of key national highlights, trends, and implications
- Opportunities to dig deep and ask questions on both presentations
- Recorded copies of both presentations
Interested in learning more about membership? Complete the form below and we will reach out with additional information!
“This research is really exciting because it highlights specific areas banks can focus on to more effectively engage customers, actions that make a positive impact on customer satisfaction and advocacy. With so much at stake, having a new lens to frame those decisions is really impactful.”Janet KingVice President, Arizent Research