What are your Brand Priorities this Year
Marketers like to know what their peers are working on and what challenges they are grappling with.
At the start of the year we asked clients to outline their top brand priorities for the year. We gathered a list of the top 10 priorities in an interactive website and put together a series of short insight pieces offering practical guidance on how to tackle each one, which we have been posting on this blog:
- Educate senior leaders on the importance of brand
- Ensure you don’t “give away” the value of your brand
- Get on the same page as your sales team
- Reach across silos to work more collaboratively
- Improve how your associates live the brand
- Develop more compelling business cases for brand investment
- Build a more emotional story about who you want to be
- Pursue deeper insights on how people make decisions (coming soon)
- Encourage the organizations to challenge commonly held beliefs (coming soon)
- Use brand to help customers better navigate your environments (coming soon)
We invite you to learn about others priorities and to share your own. By participating, you will be able to access reports on what other marketers are saying. The more marketers that participate the more information we will have to share. You can engage with us on the interactive website and on Twitter using #mybrandresolutions.
We hope you find it to be a helpful addition to your strategic planning needs and we look forward to connecting with you.